Old 02-07-2011, 01:29 AM
  # 205 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Meh. Just one of those days. It started really well but was downhill from there. I have a friend who is fairly volatile, and he is once again doing his "I never want to talk to you again" thing. He will probably be over it in a few days but the truth is I'm tired of being under his thumb, wondering when he's going to start up again. I'm not so sure I want him around. But mostly I'm tired, and that really didn't put me in the best shape to handle that stupid drama. Worked late last night, woke up early to cover part of a shift, worked my own shift, and now the girl who should have been here at midnight to releive me has the flu so I'm on until at least noon. I'm taking a nap, that's all there is to it! Being tired is hands down one of the hardest things for me to deal with, I get realy emotional and start wishing I had drugs. So far so good but it didn't take me long to puck out the tweakers at work. I wish I couldn't pick them so easily!

Tomorrow is a new day, I don't need the drama in my life from that guy, and I'm not doing drugs. There it is.