View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:55 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
dancingnow

Time for me at least tonight.

This is weekend for youngest 2 to be with AH. They know the drill if there is a safe driving issue which means I am on call just in case any plans my daughter makes with her friends get too complicated. Remind again how it's too complicated! Most times they get their fill of cable TV while AH sleeps.

Oldest daughter out with friends.

Home from work, treating myself to some sushi from the supermarket and comedy from redbox. Built a nice warm fire.

Looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow, Saturday and getting up not too late to do my errands which I have been doing on a routine basis for the past month - a routine was something I never established for myself with all the crazymaking that went on before. I like the comfort of it now.

Tried last few weeks to do something fun with AH on Sundays but I can't deal with that right now, I need more time to do just me stuff even if it just means doing nothing or having a routine for chores that never seem to end or get done during the week.

It is a great feeling to do what works for me and not have anyone give me grief or manipulating my mind so I won't notice they are not really being a partner to me.

Found another alanon meeting to attend on Sunday anyway.

Happy weekend everyone! Thanks for sharing what all works for you.