Old 02-02-2011, 03:13 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
MarlinVX

Well, if it makes you all feel better, I have been begging for snow. I grew up in missouri/ohio. I have two of the best snow vehicles money can buy and I can build, yet I will not get to use them. My in laws are in KC,MO, they got tons of snow!!! I am jealous. Take the sunshine and clear blue ocean, I want 5 foot snow drifts and ditches to pull city folk out of

Back on topic, I just had a huge light bulb come on. While compiling my data for tomorrow, I printed out the list of opiate withdrawal symptoms (and I realized I have been spelling withdrawal incorrectly all this time). Early symptoms (first 12-24 hours) include:
anxiety
increased heart rate
insomnia
fatigue
muscle aches
joint pain

All the symptoms my wife went to the doc for! That was when she was burning through her vicodin prescriptions too fast! It all makes more sense now. They were treating a non-existent condition. I wish I would have thought of this a long time ago. It may have prevented this whole xanax/ambien issue. The opiates were still a problem, but that was all prior to alcohol becoming the issue. Such is life. the quote applies even more now.