Old 02-02-2011, 02:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MarlinVX

My wife didn't come home tuesday:( and :)

Well, my wife ended up not coming home. She has decided on her own to stay longer. She talked to me on the phone, said she did not want me to come visit and that she needed to focus on her!!! That is good news right?
She left a message today for the kids and me saying that she loved and missed us and that she was doing something that she had to do to become a good mommy again. I hope this is a good sign. I know we have a LONG LONG LONG way to go, but I feel this is a good start.

I have an appointment with my wife's previous pseudo psych tomorrow afternoon. I am recording the meeting, with her permission of course.
I read through my closed thread again, went through some more xanax threads and other misc recovery threads.
I have a lot of questions for the docs. I am going to find out how much they know about xanax, the repercussions, what their long range plan for her was. The xanax site says that a 1-2 hour evaluation should be performed prior to prescribing xanax to a patient that does not have a past of anxiety problems. I know for a fact that this was never done. Since I can't help my wife right now, I can do this, and helps keep me thinking that I am doing something productive. My MIL arrives tomorrow prior to my meeting. I am so glad she will be here to help me.

Keeping my fingers crossed...now its time to help the boys make V-day boxes. Yippee!:day6