View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
MarlinVX

[QUOTE=tallulah;2851013]K. This is just my opinion.. as ever, take what you want and leave the rest. [QUOTE=tallulah;2851013]

All, you don't have to open with these types of statements with me, I am fed up with the PC pussyfooting around we as Americans seem to be obsessed with right now. You can't offend me, I take nothing too personally, or else I would have murdered my AW long long ago. Thank you for your posts and experiences, having said that:

You need to stop making excuses for your AW. Say the Dr you refer to did erroneously give her meds, SHE popped them, SHE took them, SHE did this knowing that it was continuing to use a substance for which she was supposed to be getting treatment.
I read through all the xanax threads, and other threads on here. She did not choose to continue taking those pills. They cause a irreversible chemical reaction in your brain that makes you need those pills. She honestly believes she needs them. Her brain tells her that. It is like holding a hot pan and your brain tells you its cold, are you going to let go?
At that point, under doctor supervision, they have the obligation to say no to her. If they thought there was an immediate medical problem, they should have called a real doctor, or taken her to an actual hospital, instead, they "self medicated" in a manner of speaking.
Doesn't change anything, they fell for a As manipulation, the thing they should be experts at avoiding and dealing with. Rant off....