View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:52 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
hwsm

I haven't been on that site since we met. It was a shock to get a notification from him. I am sooo not ready to date or even meet anyone at this point. My profile was not even active. I know he just wanted me to see his new pic and profile (the pic, btw, was one that I took of him last month in Florida). I know it's manipulation, and rotten.

I had a terrible day. I spent hours laying on my bathroom floor, sobbing uncontrollably. I wanted to have a serious temper tantrum and punch walls and throw stuff! Then once I finally settled down, I get two texts from him - which I did NOT respond to. The last one hinted that he was wanting to end it all and wouldn't contact me anymore. Lol Then I got another long email from him. Some of it's comical but some of it I want to address and set him straight. I never showed him the door. I said "what part of you promised to stop drinking did you not understand?"

I just keep thinking about the quacking. You guys have kept me going here...........and I thank you for that!