View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:54 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
atxniner

My wife is now living with her father. She had thought he was going to help her with the initial costs of all her mistakes but as of right no car no job no money and no lawyer. So she is telling me she is probably going to jail for whatever time they give her. She is concerned and very emotional that i am going to leave her because I kicked her out so fast I thought the feeling of separation was mutual as to not hurt our daughter anymore than she has. I'm not sure if anyone knows but I'm in Texas and I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to get legal separation from her not necessarily a divorce as i do not want to shut the door completely. I really don't know where to start and any info would be much appreciated. I thank you all for your support in my time of need. My uncle works for the attorney generals office so I am going ask him if there is anyone he knows there that i can speak with about my situation. I also would not have any money to consult a lawyer. My aunt said there are forms you can print out sign and turn in to get the separation part done I just don't know where to start