Old 01-29-2011, 04:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
twinkle1987

im missing my alcoholic ex boyfriend badly :(

hi guys, how you all doing? I recently posted my story about my break up with my in denial alcoholic ex boyfriend. Finding this site has been a life saver as its taught me alot about myself; i now know i am a codie as well as an ACOA. Learning about these things has taught me alot about my previous relationships but also what to do to work on myself and my own happiness.

I've decided to post today as i'm having a "down day". The ex bf phoned me at the start of the week to arrange meeting up this weekend for a chat, its been 2 weeks since the break up. We both admitted that we missed eachother but also that we needed to be away from eachother for the time being. He wanted to keep our meeting secret? Supposedly to stop people interfering. I ended up having to cancel our meeting due to other comittments. I get the feeling he was annoyed i canceled. After being so keen for meeting i think he is now having second thoughts as am i... Im having a down day as today should have been our meeting. I miss him badly but he hurt me so much

I havent spoke to him in four days. Not speaking to him the first week didnt bother me as he ended up chasing me anyway finding excuses to text me. But this week iv heard nothing since i said i couldnt go to our meeting.