Old 01-26-2011, 12:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Codie101

Thanks Coyote21...that's exactly how I feel. Everyone is trying to figure out what is "wrong" with me...why am I not reacting like "normal"????? When I heard that she wasn't speaking to me because I had the audacity to actually think my own problems were more important than hers, I almost fell off my chair. Is that really how the people around me view ME? Am I a carpet for them to dump on and wipe their feet on? Wow!

Funny how she someone turned her frustration about her own situation all on me...my reaction or lack thereof caused her more grief than the original cause. Hmmmmm... I can't wait to see what happens tonite after I fail to react accordingly.

Great advice about not answering the cries for help and other drama tornados. I just don't have to answer the phone. Of course, that will be hard at first, but I think eventually they will realize that I am not available for that crap. I guess that would be a good boundary to implement without verbally alerting anyone? Fun? haha um...maybe a little bit because it is evidence of me finally becoming my own girl. That makes me very happy. Mean? a bit, but I think my independence is more important or let's say I know it is supposed to me - I am working on it.

Thanks for the words of support!