View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:22 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
twinkle1987

thanks again for your help guys!

Eight ball, everything you said makes so much sense and sums up exactly how im feeling. I always felt that issues/fights due to the drinking went unresolved so i would bring them up again when history repeated itself. True to form he would say it was all my fault when really he was clutching at straws to justify why it was my fault.

Im actually quite a bubbly girl but felt id lost my spark somewhere in the relationship. Our sex life died a death because i didnt want to be close to him after he'd treated me like crap. He gained around 3 or 4 stone due to the drinking which also put me off... Not for superficial reasons but i found being intimate uncomfortable due to his size as im quite small.

My mum has given me the opportunity to move 400 miles away to her new home in london. It would mean a fresh start and better job prospects. But the thought of it makes me nervous as its somewhere new where i dont know anyone. Do i go and never look back? Or keep in touch with the ex and meet up to discuss things and clear the air after time apart?

Xx