Old 01-24-2011, 05:39 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
missmycology
One day at a time.

Smile

Omg thank you so much for your post. I am finding so much support here I am going to be using this site day and night. I did go to the hospital a few weeks ago. But all they did was make me wait till I was of legal limit and gave 50 mg of librium and the boot!! Well with some papers of places I could go but all I wanted to do was go home and sleep after that cold experience... I do not have my insurance in fact it never came in the mail. So I have to call DSS today. I have some things going on where I can not afford to go into rehab just yet. Court and such over visitations of my child. I never used around her but I did give my father and step mother custody. Since May I have been in a struggle for soberity. I made for two months! I was so proud.... Anyway back onto the subj. Since may I have been seeing my daughter through my mother to seee my daughter she has legal visitation rights. And I legally can see my daughter whenever my father or my mother has the time. And now since I have been in my daughters life on a weekly basis VS. Every few months.... My father is trying ot change that. I've been in my child life more then he has been in mine at that age. Gr. Anywho...

I am very glad I found and joined this site I have been reading things off of it for quite sometime but I finally joined. And I am really glad I did thank you for the support!