Old 01-24-2011, 03:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missmycology
One day at a time.

Exclamation 1 Liter of vodka a day for months on end...

Hell everyone,

I am new to this site Sober Recovery. I fear for my health. I have been sober since yesterday and have cut back the best I can since January 5th. I went to a meeting between now and then.

I have some issues that scared me during my drinking and I wanted to see if anyone out there experienced the same thing and if they still have their health.

During some of my dirnking spells I would feel burning sensations in my body one where I thought my liver may be.... And at other times where I believe my kidneys are. It only happened a few times and they feel fine now. But when my drinking was really really bad..... it has been bad for almost 2 years now.... but during my really bad moment this is when it started. I really dislike drinking now. Everytime I drink I feel so sick the next day - I am trying my best not drink.

My second problem is I live with someone who uses something else. And he does it once a week sometimes twice and I do it with him since it's there. I already told him my body can no ttake this anymore. And I am looking into programs for the future.

I am 25 I weigh about 130 now (muscle not fat) and I am 5'4 - And I know I can not keep going on like this.

I am going to get a little personal here. I have a daughter I gave custody to my father and my step mother. For past four years I had not been around much - but just recently in May of last year I made an extra hard effort to see her ( I never used around her - never will). Now since I have been seeing my daughter through my mother who legally has visitations my father demanded that I can not do that and now is taking me to court. I am going on Thurs. I really hope the judge suggests I go into a program. Therefore I do not have to worry about missing a court date. This is why I say I am going ot go to aprogram in the future.

This is all so very hard on me and it is very hard to stay sober. But I really do want this.