View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:57 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

Of all the things I thought we had, it was an underlying friendship and fidelity to one another, that no matter what we went through together, at least we were faithful to one another. I felt sick, literally like I wanted to throw up, and I still do.

That's what I thought too, I was wrong. Found out, long after it stopped mattering any more, thanks HP, that my axw had been "hooking up with" the bf prior to me, for MOST of our 11 year marriage. Nice.

Funny, not ha ha, but this guy (axw's bf) and my previous wife had both been cheaters, and axw and I had whined around with each other, about just how painful those relationships had been. Nice.

She'd actually cheated on me once before, (before I knew about the on going xbf), and she lied to me, and since I didn't see "the two backed beast" with my own eyes, I believed what I "needed" to believe to keep my sanity at the time.

Next time, if I even have an "inkling" somebody's doing anything "remotely" suspicious, I'm gonna NEXT her ass. Man, life is too short, and I'm DONE with that nonsense. Take that to the bank.

Cheaters pi$$ me off, can you tell? Ha.

Thanks for the post, maybe someone will listen.

Of course I probably wouldn't have, I needed to learn the HARD PAINFUL way.

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote

P.S. Dude, I can tell you're in a lot of pain, hope you get some outside help. Or keep coming here, we'll fix you. Ha!