View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

All the above. I kept a hand written 20 pages+ legal pad log over a 12 month period to show my lawyer, dates/times etc., he showed the judge, her (axw) lawyer got it thrown out, but the judge had already read it. Can't unread something. I kept it in a ziplock under my truck bed liner, funny now, but it got wet and was covered in mold when I finally needed it.

I had CPS and my 5yo had a state appointed "advocate", a guardian ad lidum lawyer thingie. I don't know where the hell he came from, but he was a big help.

There is also these people, casa - Google Search
they tried to get me to sign up with them for free, but I already felt like I had "To many Chiefs and not enough Indians", if you know what I mean. Probably not politically correct, but very descriptive. My apologies if you are Native American. God help me get over this PC problem I have.

If all else fails, most alcoholics aren't THAT interested in child rearing in my experience, it severely cuts into their drinking time. Plus, the first over night visitation, just call the police for a wellness check on your 3yo, after about 10pm, he'll be drunk, and problem solved. Alcoholics aren't very dependable, but they are VERY predictable.

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote