Old 01-20-2011, 08:49 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

Originally Posted by MissGuided View Post
i dont think he has mental confusion - yet. I think maybe he just heard it wrong and processed it the wrong way surely?
Possible. I suspect I have a mild case of dyslexia or something in that family - nothing severe, and it only pops up when I'm extremely frustrated. (XABF saw a lot of it before I threw him out and was always mad at me for it, I haven't had a problem with it since I stopped talking to him.) I will not only occasionally switch letters around (or type entire 5-letter words backwards!), I'll actually use the wrong word sometimes - I'll mean Wednesday but say whatever day of the week it currently is, name a restaurant I've recently been to and enjoyed instead of one I'm trying out to tonight for the first time, mix up names, etc. - but I'll have the name of the proper one in my head, it's just I say the wrong one for some reason.

Since he's currently in the hospital, that's stressful enough, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's more along the lines of what I go through sometimes.