Old 01-18-2011, 12:40 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  
MyBetterWorld

oh my. I have been following this thread and feel the need to interject. CLW, I get you and your situation and have lived through it. Others close to the situation, mainly XAH's family, tried telling me the same thing everyone here is trying to tell you. Reading through this thread for the last week or so has been eye opening for me. My XAH did the same things (minus the coke) that your husband did. I see now that I sounded a lot like you sound (or at least, what I am hearing) I think if you read back through each of your posts on this thread, you may see what I am saying. Please, please, please do not take this as a personal attack on you........but what I see is what others are seeing.......you are making excuses for him (he was demoted, his sponsor relapsed, times were hard, etc.) Yes, these are true life challenges.......used as an excuse. I will tell you, my XAH was so sorry, so loving, such a good, cute father and all the rest too. He also got better at hiding what he was doing. Please look out for yourself and your daughter. Stay on your toes. The next cut to your happiness and trust will be the deepest.
Again, please don't take this as a personal attack, or me being mean in any way. I am sharing because my story, in the early years, mirrors yours. I understand your thought process through this. I am just saying-keep the hope alive if you are willing to accept these things, but also protect yourself and your daughter. Keep your "eyes and ears open".
M