View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:40 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
grizz

The bottles go in the garbage ( I know I should be a recycler). I dont have pick up and instead go to the dump. After reading a lot of the different threads, it seems like I dont have it near as bad as some. My typical routine is up at 4:15, off to work by 5:30, home by 5:30, dinner at 6:00. the wine doesnt start until dinner, but the bottle is gone by 7:30. Most of the time it is just one bottle sometimes another half and rarely two. The kids go to other rooms in the house or on Facebook. I need to know how to get on with life instead of sitting on the couch waiting for her to fall asleep so I can have a bit of relief. I do have a couple of hobbies: motorcycles and a bit of wood working or mechanic work. It just seems after we were done raising the kids we looked at each other and said now what. She has been home the whole time with the kids...doing a great job with them. That is what makes it so hard. She is an awesome person, the love of my life when she is sober. I dont want to go to the pitty potty with my sob story so I am sorry if it seems so. This is the first time I have ever talked about it, other than to a very close friend