View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:48 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
atalose

StarlightSasha,

Welcome, and yes keep posting. You said you don’t believe he is drinking but you also mentioned he is also a drug addict. Sounds like he is using again!

How long has it been since he’s not seen his daughter and also how long since you last had contact with his parents?

What is stopping you from pursuing child support for your daughter?

Not to sound harsh but what good is YOUR obsessing doing you? If he were obsessing about you or your daughter you’d be hearing from him wouldn’t you?

It’s not really shocking to see what kind of a person he really is because that’s what addicts do. There is a stickie called “what addicts do” may be worth your reading.

Are you finding yourself wanting him back? Are you finding yourself day dreaming for the moments of “the nice caring guy”? If you are still holding on to those dreams of him changing into the person you wish he could be, then you will find yourself taking a few more laps in the cesspool misery of his addiction. He is showing you exactly who he is, how he is and what his priorities are and sadly it’s not you or your daughter.

Again I am not trying to be mean or hurtful only real. The longer “we” and I say “we” cause I’ve done it myself, hold onto dreams of what could be the longer our pain and suffering will stay with us.