View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 03:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Lilly1

Rayn, I'm hanging in there. I truly enjoyed the peace and quiet today and look forward to a work week with no interruptions at home! He has been texting his sister and replying to IM's to his brother so I know he's safe. His roommate, whom I'm friends with on fb, posted a status update that left me thinking he's given my son a talking-to and maybe even an ultimatum...not sure and I'm not asking! If he loses this apartment, he's screwed, but I know I can't stop it. I'm not sure how heathly it is for me to sneak around on fb to spy after him but it's all I have right now. My tired old brain keeps rolling back to the happy and fun Mark. I'll try contacting him tomorrow. Thank you for checking in!

L2L, thank you, thank you, you made me tear up with the dignity part. You are completely right. LOVE the three C's! He has not lead a charmed life...most of it caused by me (I was a teenaged mother and he was my baby with no dad in the picture...it was many years to any kind of stable life). But in the end I made his life as good as I could and gave him a wonderful stepfather for the last 16 years...so....what he does with that is his business.

He knows his dad is going out of town all this week for his job...not sure if he'll try to worm him way back in or not. I think not. I think he's very mad at me.