Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:24 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
pixilation

Oh, there's so many of them. One of my all-time favorites is "I'm the honest one in the relationship, what I say when I'm drinking is the most truthful thing you'll hear from me".

The latest was last night, now keep in mind he is unwillingly sober, as there is NO money, the little bit of money that I scrounged up went to food for us all.

He said "I'm out of aquarium salt, i'll have to pick some up on payday" . I reminded him that he has bills to pay first, in particular the electricity bill as a "disconnection notice" came in the mail the other day.
I get " well maybe you should get a job, then I could spend all my money on stuff for me" Huh, that's a shocker, because he already has been spending all of his money on stuff for him. Which is why all of the bills are late

I posted about the one where he complained about me reiterating the bill-paying boundary. He has NO time to pay them, according to him. I kept my mouth shut on what I thought about that part. but what I would've said is "you'd have plenty of time if you weren't spending it doing upkeep on the fish tanks, playing your video games, or getting drunk" Mostly, the 3 of those all go together.