View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Hayfmr

Got home this evening just as the AW was leaving to go to one of her social get togethers. She only drinks in seclusion so thats not a worry. AW can't forgive of ask forgiveness. I don't know whay but her mother says she has bee like that all of her life. She has still not asked for forgiveness for her latest binge nor has she contacted the kids to even say she was sorry. She is not getting it. The plan has been for her to go stay somewhere else once her "do it yourself rehab kit" arrives. Once I get her out of the house it's gonna be a whole lot easier to keep her out. Their is a chance she will get it and we might reconcile but it's not looking very likely. My goal is to leave the door open for her just in case. I also want a seperation to be as ammiciable as possible. No since in getting into a fight because we will both come out loosers. Besides I don't hate her I just can't live with some of her behaviours.

I sure have missed not being on SR the last couple of days. It sure is peaceful being home alone this evening too.