Old 01-12-2011, 11:01 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
kia

welcome to SR clw just wanted to let u know my experience with a cheater well he cheated on with how u would describe as a tart too moved her in the day he cheated told me the weekend after ohh btw your dumped im with her now my world crumbled cos had acccpeted the drink and all that came with it this had never accured to me would happen he always said would never cheat on me but there it was lasted all of 7 weeks with him telling me he still loved me then going back to her again despite the fact she would leave him regular to go sleep with other guys and she gave him std too or so he thought.

7 weeks on i take him back but its not the same i didnt trust him one bit every single time i left him to go back to my house the insecurities were all there magnified and i think in my heart i never forgave him and just couldnt do it anymore its ended now not cos of the cheating but another drunken drama but one too many for me to cope with anymore and it was getting progressively worse very fast so am glad im out of that picture.

As a precaution i went to get tested and was told i was clear as was he another lie he told to make himself look good and her look bad as he had never had anything all along but i wanted to be sure once a cheat as others have said i hope this will help u knowing my story what u do is entirely your choice but as others have said watch for the actions words are very cheap as ive found out having listened to i love u and ill never do it again once too many times ,incidentally hes back with her again now having said he would never take her back under any circumstances xxxxkia