View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:14 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
BookLover1978

@tjp613- Ouch! but I do understand your points & what you are saying. The hugs at the bottom of your post made it easier to swalllow! ha!.
I am not trying to be selfish, I hope that isn't how it is coming across, I feel she is the one doing that at the moment.
I am just not wanting her to look back & have big regrets but it is HER choice you are right & they will be HER regrets & I can't accept how she is at the moment so I need this step back for a while.

@N Turn- My nephew is still undergoing tests at the moment to confirm the problems but he's doing as well as can be expected we just have to take each hour/day as it comes,thanks.
I live in quite a small town in England & knew it wouldn't be long before I bumped in to my Mum & it happened yesterday. Mum made the excuse she had been ill for days (which she has been saying to everyone for wks as an excuse for no contact) then she had to sit down (felt dizzy) she looked rough,jittery,red eyed & had been drinking, I had little sympathy & told her all about the babys problems (she couldn't even remember his name!) she didn't say much but I really don't think it made much difference to her, like you say it is her loss & no-one else around her seems to matter as everything takes a back seat to drink. Just hope she does at least call them to show shes thinking of them!. She said she only knew the bit of info that her sister had told her implying she'd been left out of the loop, but is that not enough to make her wonder why? & at the end of the day she has a phone she could call them anytime for information.
Thanks again for listening to my rant, people!.x