Old 01-11-2011, 06:28 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
kilt

I am going to sound harsh. You not only have yourself to worry about, but a child too. I say to you to set some cash aside. Take any important documents you have in the house (birth certificates, photos, that stuff) along with anything that is small, sentimental and can be stolen like rings and put all that stuff in a safety deposit box.

Your man is out of control and while I don't see anything wrong with working things out with him, you really should protect yourself and your child by having an exit plan in the event of an emergency. What would happen if he got drunk and brought some **** home and that **** stole your things? What if he really needed money, would he steal? He didn't think he would cheat. Would he get drunk and leave the house unlocked and open for people to rob you blind? I know you are really hurt right now as is your right to be. Take some practical steps to protect yourself. Oh and if you have sex with him in the months to come make sure he wears protection and that you are taking the pill. Hold strong sister!