Old 01-11-2011, 05:16 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

I took time today to actually leave my desk at lunch time and left the building to boot.

I went down to the pet and garden store just down the road, picked up some treats and another type of food for our new cat, Sasuke, to try. The picky guy, he up and decided he did not like the dry food we had been giving him - or any of the other types we tried. Not eating for a couple days earned him a trip to the vets and a realization for me that he is just as stubborn as I can be and fits very well with our family. (He has a clean bill of health, good teeth, and ate the treats and canned food the vet gave him just fine.) Best of all, if Sasuke decides he doesn't like this kind, the store said they'd take the bag back and give me full credit towards a different type and will keep doing this until we find something he will eat.

While there, I also picked up a pretty little post-it set covered in Monet's Evening Waterlillies for me and a cool set of chop sticks (connected at the top so they're easy to learn) for DS.