Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
cutelittlewife

Freedom1990!
You have no idea how grateful I am for your post. Everyone here has been so helpful, but I kept getting crushed inside by the percentage of people who decided not to stay in their relationships after the affair and also the percentage of the spouses who cheated again. I was losing all the hope and then you came. I teared up reading your post. Thank you again.
He does know the drill and like I said before, he was sober for 21 months and was the greatest guy and daddy during that time.
And I do admit, I felt guilty for driving him away from meetings by whining that he's never home with me and he likes his AA buddies more. And then his sponsor relapsed and he stopped going altogether. And i was stupid enough to be all ecstatic he was home more...
You know, my only concern is that I don't know what to do when I get the feeling he's more inclined to drink. Like before he relapsed I knew it was coming. I asked him to maybe go to a meeting but he said he didn't want to.
What do I do when this happens? I guess I could call his sponsor to get his ass out to a meeting, right? At that point he didn't have one. He said he'll get an old timer now, his previous sponsor was his buddy and he only had about 2 years on.
Any suggestions?