Old 01-11-2011, 07:49 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
wicked

"Let's see...if I post all these stupid things about myself on this website, she will actually BELIEVE me... Because if I put it in WRITING that makes it official and it will seem that I'm actually telling the TRUTH!... hmmm.... let me think.... I'm not sure what to say... WAIT! I KNOW! I'll just type the same bull$hit that has always worked! .... Poor, poor pitiful me. Let me tell you just how horrible I believe I am, so that you will feel sorry for me. But can't you see that I am the most devoted man on earth? (forget what I did two weeks ago and the week after that). Oh! how noble I am! I and my marriage are SO unique and special that no one can possibly understand, therefore the rules of the real world do not apply. It couldn't possibly be my selfish desires and selfish choices that hurt others, screw up their lives, and put them in danger; it MUST be something that I can feel sorry for myself and whine about so that I can get everyone else to feel sorry for me and not actually hold me accountable for my actions. Oh and look at how much work I am doing to better myself...."

I guess I should have just underlined and bolded this entire paragraph.
CLW, this is so typical and despicable.
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms.
Pfffft.
I am in recovery, and I have been cheated on.
This talk of "woe is me" is typical of an alcoholic.
CLW's husband, get your own account and try that over in the Newcomers Section.
Your wife may not have your number, but I do.
Just stop it, you are embarassing yourself.

Beth