Old 01-11-2011, 07:46 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
cutelittlewife

L2L I see your point, if I had been here about 3 weeks ago I would have probably written the same thing to someone. But the truth is, we can't assume that everything he says is a lie. I'm having a hard time trusting him now, but I can't put down everything he says, the Reconciliation would be impossible then. I saw him cry, I see how the thought of what he did makes him hate himself and his addiction. And I don't think he's putting on a show for me, I keep an eye on him even when he doesn't know I am. And really, the girl it happened with is a **** and he knows it, I am absolutely sure there were no feelings involved.
Once again, he can't drink and/or do drugs and that's it. As long as he stays sober he will never cheat on me and I am positive about this. There is a saying that 'If something happened once, it might never happen again, but if something happened twice it will definitely happen the third time'. I have noticed throughout my life for this to be true and believe me, I will have no problem dumping him if he cheats again. We're all human, we make mistakes. As long as he learns from this one, I will stick around and keep loving him.