Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

You know, another thing that bothers me is that he met with her again, a week after they had sex. He tells me he felt so horrible about what he'd done and thought seeing her would make things better, he'd get some explanations, he says he really had no idea why he met with her... All he knows is that he did not want to sleep with her again. They smoked pot and drank and then it was really awkward and she went home. They talked on a chat the day after and he kept telling her he did not want to do anything that day, just see her and clear his head. She expressed interest in sleeping with him again and he delicately blew her off. They haven't spoken since then.
Do any of you think this is believable?
No. Hell no. He's fooling you so he can keep seeing her.

Why is he still talking to her? He should be kissing his cute little wifes a$$ in order to save his marriage. You're working on forgiveness and healing and he's hanging out with the woman he slept with.

This website will help. It did for me. You'll be STUNNED by the similiarities in ALL affairs. It's like they're all handed a cheaters handbook to work out of.
SurvivingInfidelity.com - Support for those affected by Infidelity

I'm very sorry, but if you don't protect yourself no one will. My advice is you cannot trust him right now. He's having an affair and unless he goes no contact with her, opens up his email and phone to you and sends her a letter saying he will not speak with her again and is trying to heal his marriage, there's no way he's done.