Old 01-10-2011, 07:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cutelittlewife

Unhappy My hubby, my sweetheart, my BFF... he cheated...

I still can't believe this. My husband of 5 years, the father of my baby, cheated on me. I went away with my daughter and he relapsed, got drunk with some people from work, and cheated. With the loosest girl I have ever met. Apparently they also did coke and it sort of happened. He didn't remember it afterwards and says he never had any intention of doing it. Not even that night, before it happened.
He didn't tell me himself, I found out, read his chat records with her. I found out almost a week ago and I can't come to terms with it. I can't stop picturing them together, naked, kissing (he says he doesn't remember ever making out, but she said he was a good kisser)... I get panic attacks, chest pains, I can't concentrate. I'm out of tears.
I love him to death and I am willing to work to fix this marriage. I am really worried that he will lie again, although he says he won't...
How do I forget? Is a drunken/stoned affair easier to forget? I know there were no feelings involved... he removed her number from his cell without me asking, he defriended her on fb, says they will never speak again.
Before this happened, he had been sober for 21 months. He's back in the program now, but how do I know he won't relapse again and do this?
We were planning another baby in September this year...