View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 06:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

His CRAZINESS is out of control!!

I have finally found myself in a place where most of what ah says and does do not affect me. I realize he is trying to get a reaction....this has taken a LONG time to understand. But, he is REALLy losing it now. We talked today and we were discussing child support and visitation etc. This set him off big time. I remembered how impossible it is to have a conversation w/ him about anything. He believe that my goal is to push him over the edge. At one point during our conversation he said, "You are going to push me over the edge and I am going to do something to you to put you in the hospital." (This is not new behavior for him if you have read my prior posts). OK so then - I know I should have let it go - I wanted him to understand how crazy it is to say that. AND he told me it was MY FAULT he said it becuase I made him so angry. WHY WHY WHY can't I let all of this go!!! WHY WHY WHY - I KNOW this is not kindness or compassion. WHY - do I let him still make me somehow thing well maybe I did make him do it!!! It has been a long time since he has said things like that, and I remember that familiar feeling of being just a little scared!! I hate that! I HAVE to get out of this!! I just needed to vent about his upscale craziness lately.....