View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:25 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

Go up a few posts and re-read what transformyself wrote It is in fact true.

I mentioned that I've been away for a while. It's because I kept and still think that what I say or how much I pour my hear out to my AW, she will listen and things will get better. It doesn't matter what I say, how I say it or how often I say it. It doesn't matter if I attach strings or take them away. It doesn't matter if it's your husband, my wife, a son, a daughter, the alcoholic does not care what you say. It's an equal opportunity force of destruction. You will continue to see the same behavior from your AH and in such a believable way that you'll start to doubt your own sanity. They do put on the best show you've ever seen and they could all make tons of money as actors.

So this is why I think you have a great opportunity in front of you. You're already not okay with him. If I didn't have a son, I would have moved on. Now that I have a son, I'm figuring out how to move on and take him with me.

Again, this isn't about me but I trust that hearing about my situation and others, you'll be able to find your answers.