View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 07:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nicegal

Praying for Strength

This forum has been such a tremendous help to me. I have been reading through the posts and gleaning so much information. I will be attending an alanon meeting tommorow and trying to set up an appointment with a divorce attorney. What is really getting to me now is fear. I am afraid of confronting my husband with the fact that I want to separate. I know in my heart of hearts that’s what I want to do, but I know that he is going to be just horrible about it. I am also worried about physical violence. But I just can’t go on like this. I am finally feeling like walking around with my stomach in knots is no way to live. Afraid to be who I really am. I cannot stand my husband. It is just awful. Everytime we get to an okay point, he turns around and just behaves in such a mean manner that last night I just wanted to hit him. I felt so much anger this morning that I was physically shaking. I am trying to calm down, listening to gospel music but nothing is helping. I just do not want to go home. I know I need to calm down, but it is tough. Thanks for listening.