View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
stuckinthemidst

Unhappy need some support

I had to call the police on my brother again tonight just like I did a week ago. I hate it has come to this with him. He's my big bro, the one I should be looking to for advice and solice yet my counselor has now advised me to not speak to him or shelter him because he has stooped to stealing. She explained to me that either he was going to come nito my house and I would have to watch him die, or he will find somewhere else to kill himself and I can see him peacefully in the mortuary home. This is the point we are at. I am soo desperate and scared!!
How is it possible that the police can't force him into somewhere? All I can say is why??? why?? why?? not only is my brother at the point of death but I am currently enableing my mother who as a precautionary measure to avoid D.T.s we make sure she has alchohol daily like a medicine. I would just walk away again from this city but my step-dad who was supporting her passed in June now she can't sustain herself. To put the cherry on the top my sister is also here not working and she has a drug problem. I know most are thinking if sis is here why can't I leave? We'll put it this way I paid 1200 in bills last month catching them up.. SO my next why is why am I the sober one?? I mean the old addage You can't beat 'em join ,em comes to mind alot in my life.I don't want my Mom to lose this house it's my childhood home I grew up here. But where do you draw the line between enableing and simply helping?Anyway any words of comfort support or advice would be greatly appreciated.