View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 06:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
phlegmatic

family visiting, I'm missing AH so much

Hi all,

I'm posting during a tiny bit of free time...my family is in town visiting and this is making me miss my AH so very much. This is the first family gathering-type event since he left and it is so hard without him. I talked about it with my brother because he knows a bit more about what is going on, but I am not discussing this with my parents. Just having this "family time" without the person who has been my main family for 11 years is so hard.

All I keep thinking about is how he is doing better and how "maybe it will work out if he comes back." I haven't had any time to myself so I'm not having time to think this through.

I also need to just apologize in advance because I won't even be able to post again for another couple of days until my family leaves...I am just writing this when they all went to sleep...I just needed to tell this to a group of someones who understand. And I will go to my new and hopefully now regular Al-Anon meeting this Sunday to think about myself and what I need. But in the day to day of family stuff, I can't help but think I need him.

Thanks everyone.