View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:45 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

...could someone please read this, and let me know if I'm reading into this too much or not? I know I'm being ridiculous and paranoid, but after listening to this over and over I'm starting to feel like he's believing whatever line G fed to him, and I need an impartial person to tell me I'm being crazy and that this Steve person may actually be able to help.

Hello, my name is Steve, I'm calling from <the rehab place>. Today is Wednesday the 29th, it is approximately 5:45pm. The reason for my call is I am G's councilor, here at <rehab place>, and the time I have been working with him, had a quick session with him this evening, he was very upset, devastated, over the fact that him and I were talking about some of the consequences of his behavior recently and his use of alcohol, he was extremely devastated about that, very emotional about some of the consequences it might be having on you and the relationship.
Him and I did talk about contacting you, and possibly limiting his calls to perhaps once per day, something G would be amenable to, but some clarification on you might be helpful, it might help me with my help with G and how we are working with him.
So if by chance you are amenable to a phone call, and perhaps sharing with me perhaps your thoughts, your feelings as where you're at, that would be very helpful and a great way to guide us through what's happening here.
So anyway, my phone number is <>, my extension here is <>.
Again, it's a quarter of 6, I'll be leaving shortly, so hopefully you'll have a chance to call me tomorrow. Thank you very much.