View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

Originally Posted by kelly1028 View Post
So HE is telling you the doctor has concluded he isn't an alcoholic. Not the words of the actual doctor, right? I assume if they thought there wasn't a problem, they would have released him.

Good luck with the upcoming weeks!
He claims that the doctor was going to release him today, and he said that for my sake he insisted that he wanted to stay in the program for the full duration, so they checked the insurance and he'll be out on January 15th.

Sometime tomorrow, when I cool down a bit over this whole affair today, I am going to have a good laugh about that one.

And my plan for when he gets out is to not let him back into the apartment for any reason. He's already mapping out his best methods to get in, "Look, honey, I'm sacrificing that beautiful environment to live in this spartan depressing one so that you feel better about our relationship. How about when I get out you pick me up in my truck, and we'll go celebrate somewhere? Also, you changed the locks, so you owe me a deadbolt key."

He'll be living at his mother's. Even his "my son can do no wrong" mother has already taken that for granted and has been asking me to stop by and replace the mouthwash with a non-alcoholic variety. Aside from that, I don't know yet, but I have time to work that out.