View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

Hugs, WVVicki. I'd left XAH but was still married when I found out the 'friend' he moved in with was much, much more. But he was still trying to reconcile, was still telling me he's looking for his own place, was moving out and had the boxes and everything. I was thinking it was still a possibility. He told her we were already divorced.

I found out from our DS. "Daddy and GF kiss on the lips a lot." "Daddy sleeps in GF's bed." A-hole continued to deny it, told me and son that he was full of it and didn't know what he was talking about (basicaly called our son stupid). That he loved me and wanted to work it out. He continued to say he was moving out. (Basically told me I was too stupid to see through the lie.)

I felt like some one had taken a sledge hammer to my heart.

After the shock of the pain faded, it was the the wake up call I needed that he was never going to change; that his behavior and the way he treated me before was never different and would never be different. It was a deal breaker. No more

Take time for yourself. Can you go visit family or friends for a bit? Give yourself time to get a little bit past the extremely raw feelings and then think about what to do. Or don't think and just kick his a-- out and then give your self time. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself. (Take care of yourself. - That's all you have to do: just breathe and take care of yourself.)

Gentle hugs.