View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:10 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Rift

Originally Posted by spryte View Post
My first reaction is: people who don't get hangovers are people who lie.

Ech...I don't know. Alcohol affects people differently. My tolerence never increased very much, and that, I've been told, is weird. I drank daily, and it only took me a very small amount to get drunk. My tolerence increased a bit, but not much.

With other drugs, my tolerence adjusted very quickly and it took more and more. But with alcohol, I was always a very cheap drunk.

My second reaction is: maybe people are getting caught up in the definition of a hangover. Some people think a hangover is hanging over the toilet bowl throwing up. As opposed to aches and pains and sensitivity to sound and light and mental confusion and slowed reflexes. The 'furry bear suit' we've all worn.
Yep. For me I wasn't one to be throwing up the next morning and hanging on to the toilet all day. I got aches/pains, headache, worn the hell out but at the same time can't sleep, mentally slow, and just generallyt can't get out of bed for most of the entire next day. Then I would crave unhealthy food like fast food, pizza, burgers, fries, milkshake, and other similar stuff.