Old 12-23-2010, 08:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
FormerDoormat
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

OK, this reminds me of a funny story. Well, it's funny now....

Twenty-five years ago, or so, I was a secretary at a large company. I had just come back from lunch and punched the elevator button to go back to my office. The elevator door opened and a man named Tim, who worked in the mail room, exited the elevator with a smirk on his face. I entered the elevator and the door closed behind me.

It was then that I realized that he had just let out the nastiest fart ever. The elevator went up a floor or two and then, to my horror, it stopped and the door opened and a group of about 5 people entered the elevator, talking and laughing.

The door shut and suddenly everyone went quiet, raised their noses upward and took a whiff, and they turned and looked at me in disgust. I said, "I SWEAR, I DIDN'T DO IT!" And someone in the back of the elevator said "RIIIIIGHT."

I'm sure as long as I worked for that company, I was forever dubbed "the farter." I had half a notion to type Tim's last name, so he can finally take the blame for his stinky transgression, but he knows who he is.