Old 07-24-2004, 09:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
HOPEFULL

Originally Posted by constant
I Thought That They...."al-anon" Wanted To Help[b] People!?!?! It Saddens Me That Once Again It Comes Down To The Almighty Dollar. Not About Helping And Caring For Our Fellow Brothers And Sisters.

It Is Something That Will Stick In My Throat!!! To Encourage Spirituality And Seeking Your Higher Power, But I Guess As Always actions Speak Louder Than Words.

Thankfully We Still This Forum Regardless Of What It Is Called.....i Will Have A Hard Time With Out The Daily Readings.....and Many Others That I Share Them With Will Too.

Thank You Jon For The Contact Addresses!!!!
no, do not feel that way, think again and look at the big picture.. even the people who run this site are doing it for money, and thats ok, money is not evil just the people who use it for evil, are... it takes money to put anything worth while together., aa and non have helped so so many people.. they need to protect themselves now as they are huge,, half the time they principals, do not even see this kind of stuff, there lawyers are on automatic pilot. its just life. thats all..