View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:52 AM
  # 429 (permalink)  
FT

PLEASE, someone tell me not to seek more oxycodone!!!!

Here I am again, at few hours later, on DAY 3 OF ZERO OXYCODONE IN MY BLOOD. I took some Loperamide after spending a bunch of time making toilet trips and feeling creepy crawly crappy horrible.

I could go back to my doctor this Wednesday and get more pills. But by then I will have been off oxycodone for a week. My intellect tells me NO DO NOT GO GET MORE PILLS. My addict is begging me to do it. I could get probably a prescription for 42 more oxycodone pills to "continue" my taper. I.e., lie to my doctor and tell him I am tapering down just fine. Ha! Right after I just got done with 50 mg a day (35 mg from the dentists and 15 from him) and had to cold turkey last Wednesday.

I need some support now to STOP ME! My husband knows I am out of pills, but he doesn't know this was a COLD TURKEY FROM A HIGHER DOSE. I recognize some of you are or have been on more, but I could see myself easily taking much more. My husband thinks I had tapered down to 2 tablets a day and I was supposed to run out on Wednesday! He states he will NOT LET ME get more pills. I could probably song and dance myself into getting more, just like I have been doing.

Somebody, anybody, please TELL ME I SHOULD NOT GO GET MORE PILLS! :