View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:27 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
sturtel

That's so funny! I've been leaving the outside light on since he left. I have a big bay window in the front so I'd see him a mile away. I don't see a block option in my work e-mail. I can't report his account as spam because it will block everyone from my job. He hasn't been abusive. Smart to plan ahead. Dad gave me a pepper spray gun! (I wouldn't do something like that though unless I was attacked and he never showed me any violence.) It's still early in our saga I guess. 1 month and 9 days. I was actually surprised he contacted me this soon. I thought it would be around 6 months or so. Since I found out where he is he can't lie and try to string me along so I just figured he wouldn't want to contact me. What did he expect me to say anyway?

XABF - "Hi"

Possible responses -

--Bu bye!

--Hi! How have you been doing with that new woman of yours? I've missed you soOOO much why don't you just leave her bed and come back to mine so we can take up where we left off....

--Have you peed the bed over there yet?

--I'm sooo glad you got in contact with me so I can send the gifts I was supposed to buy your whole family for you this Christmas. Wouldn't want them to suffer just because you're an alcoholic, cheating, poor man.

--I know... it was another one of your blackouts right? You thought she was me and we moved?

--Oh my God you said, Hi. I knew you cared, love me, want to spend the rest of your life with me and give up all of the alcohol, addictions, other women. Thank you so much for showing me some attention. I'm soooo lucky.