View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:21 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
sturtel

I've blocked the phone numbers from being able to call my phone unless he would call me from an unknown number. We work for the same company (different locations) so he knows my work e-mail as well as my personal e-mail. You can't really stop someone from contacting you if they really want to. I'm staying silent. Hoping he doesn't show up at the house. My Mom is spending the night Saturday because I'm having the family Christmas party on Sunday at my house for the first time. I didn't want an empty house for the holidays. If he shows up this weekend that would be BAD. I'm hoping he stays away long enough for me to get some strength. I knew I would be weak and want to take him back. That's why I told my parents everything. I know the situation he is in now is not so great. The neighborhood is terrible. Police wont go there without backup and the military base nearby has a warning to military personnel not to go there. Come to find out she worked for us too so I found out a little about her history. Her first ex husband is a registered sex offender (child). Rape, sodomy, the works. He was in jail until this year. I guess after that an alcoholic isn't so bad. I'm terrified for his children. It took everything in me not to contact the mother of his daughters to tell her. You know alcoholics don't have the best judgement and he may or may not know about the ex husband's record. Nightmare. Of course being a codie you just want to swoop in and save everyone. I'm just trying to remain silent. I thought about it all last night. It was just a "Hi" but I know it was a feeler e-mail to see how I would respond. I can't. It's too painful.