Old 12-11-2010, 04:49 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Phoenixthebird
Rising from the Ashes

Sometimes the qualities we think we admire in our dating partner can become resentments as we get to know them more intimate. I thought one of my DDH's "good" quality was the kindness he could show towards strangers. However, I have learned to resent and almost hate this quality of his. My DDH got addicted to a certain website and
even started emailing the other members. He developed close relationships with a couple female members from this website. He would spend a lot of his time corresponding
with these females. He was telling these females "family secrets" about me and his family. I accidentally found out, and he said he was just trying to help them. I bought it! Yet he has remained detached from me and our two sons.

However, now that I was writing this out......it feels like he has played me like a patsy!

I, like everyone else, need to use these Self Esteem Quotes to express our greatness!

•Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ~Albert Einstein

•You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection. ~Buddha

•Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves. ~Nathaniel Branden

•Everybody is unique. Compare not yourself with anybody else lest you spoil God’s curriculum. ~Rabbi Israel ben Eliezer

•Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. ~Malcolm S. Forbes

•You can’t build joy on a feeling of self-loathing. ~Ram Dass

•It's not your job to like me...it's MINE! ~Byron Katie

•Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. ~Louise L. Hay

•The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. ~Joseph Campbell

•Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. ~Charles Dickens

•Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

•Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ~Albert Einstein

This is my personal opinion. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Love and Peace,
Phoenix