Old 12-09-2010, 10:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Phoenixthebird
Rising from the Ashes

I guess I have a "codie" question, per se. ? Previously I had been able to contact his doctor treating his neck, and asked him to review my husband for his personal problems while treating his neck. My DDH contacted the patient advocate about his perceived bad treatment. Today he had a doctor's appointment with, what I'm guessing, was the main staff physician of the clinic that is treating his neck. She had to be called in from her month long leave in order to treat my husband. She just got back from the Middle East. I'm afraid I might have gotten his first doctor in trouble because I had asked the clinic to help me and analyze my husband for his personal problems. He thought this first doctor was asking him to many personal questions that didn't pertain to his neck. As I look back on it, I feel he was just trying to help my husband recognize his personal problems and me. Part of me wants to locate this doctor and apologize to him, and part of me tells me the doctor will not get into trouble with the clinic, and just let it go. I would appreciate some feedback on what I should do.