View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:46 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

Originally Posted by Cyranoak View Post
What you could do is post the same whiny post over and over again while showing no willingness to change, accountability, self-awareness or any progress whatsoever. In that case I'll eventually crack and post some kind of "Good God" comment. That said, there's one person who paralyzes me-- I can't even read her posts anymore because they depress and anger me so much, and if I responded to her I'm fairly certain I'd end up getting kicked off the forum. I'm also fairly certain the rest of you have what it takes to gently guide her into reading more of the awesome responses she gets-- it sure seems like she does a ton of talking and not very much listening-- all while clearly digging as fast as she can in the very deep hole in which she finds herself.

That reminds me; here's a tip for all of us-- Social media sites have unfriend buttons. Use them.

Yup.

This site has an "ignore" button, I use it often, it is a tool for ME to help keep ME sane. It's up there under the User CP button in the blue tool bar. It keeps me out of trouble for all the same reasons you just listed!

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote