Thread: funny isnt it?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
seakro

funny isnt it?

i had previously posted on questioning whether this woman i know is an alcoholic or not... mainly because of the lack of emotional distance...

the emotions she express in order are anger, (when i question our relationship and love),excitement for drink or having a drink, and then any other emotion (caring,kindness, etc)

i travel alot with work and we are separated by the coasts... when im away i yearn for a kind note or picture from her...recently she asked me to pick up something from isreal which I did... a nice pendant. ive asked to if she wouldnt mind sending me a picture or it, id like to see it on her.... the responce then was something snippy like i dont change necklaces everday...

anyway here i am analyizing again and another example popped up, that i was thinking about this morning... she is celebrating the Jewish holidays and she sends me a picture of several bottles of booze her brother gave her... the comment was "my brother loves me!".... now it just makes me wonder again, what her priorities in life are. sadly i believe there is a lot of meaning to something this simple when i cant get a simple nice note,pic or mms because of my love for her

you can get really wrapped up in alcohloics,their intelligence, defensive reasoning skills and all that! Cant ya?comments?