View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 08:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Teggie

confusion and chaos

Thanks y'all yet again for the words of wisdom. Magic you make so much sense so much of the time that I am just constantly in awe of you. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me and everyone else here. You don't know how much I appreciate it. Snick, thank you for reminding me that children are exactly that children.
A little update of sorts, I talked to him via IM later that night, (long distance choice of communication) we got to talking about our issues, what we are working on then he tells me he has decided to go back to AA. :speechles , my jaw dropped to the floor on that one. I told him I was happy that he had decided that and hoped he would find what he needed there. He said he knew if he was ever going to be happy with himself and a part of our lives again he was going to have to do something about it. He asked me to start going to church with him on Sundays with the kids. I agreed because I have felt the need to reconnect with god, I have been away from him a long time. Me though? I am scared Sh***less!!! :scared1: Honestly, I am terrified!! I didn't expect that curveball at all. I am terrified of the door that is slowly opening in front of me. This is still gonna take alot of time, I am not leaving my house and my selfsufficiency I have clawed for. Not yet. There are still other issues to work out seperatley before we are ready to live together again. Big issues, but this was hands down the biggest. But we are talking, communicating and now he's done this. I'm so scared, I am terrified of whats going to happen. :sink Teggie