View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sublimekid93

With My Girlfriend In Rehab...

Hey everyone,
I think my few friends are sick of hearing me talk so i've turned to online help and support. World, lend me your ears I have a story for you to hear about my girlfriend (Christina <3) and me. But first, i have to go back to the begining. About two and a half years ago I was a very heavy alcoholic. I found myself stealing from kids at school to pay for a nightly trip to the liqour store. After i'd finish a pint or so of whiskey i'd fantisize of killing myself to end the routine. I made a few attempts but I was obviously never successful. This was my life for about a year... untill i met Christina. For once in my life i felt like i was genuinely cared about, and she made me happy. She also lives 8 miles away from my house and public transportaion isn't exactly cheap for someone without a job so i eventualy stopped drinking so I could see her. Our relationship was very fast paced and in aboout a month of dating I practicaly lived at her house, if I wasnt at school I was with her. Things were never better... not all good things last and 9 months later she relapsed to her drug addiction while i was away on vacation and got into a good deal of trouble with the police. When I got back we spent two weeks together and the jaws of life couldnt separate us untill the rehab van rolled up in front of her apartment to take her away... Shes been gone for three months and i feel like the grim reaper is following me around waiting for me to jump off a building. I have hardly any friends cause they all either left for college or havnt forgave me for a years disapearence with my love. In no way possible will i harm myself knowing shes still out there and i feel as if i owe her my life. I love this girl more than myself and especialy everything else and all i do now is lay in bed waiting for her to come back home (3 more months) Any similar experiences? or feedback?